
I had a great weekend this weekend. I don't know if Mom and Dad did though. I didn't take a nap either Saturday or Sunday. On attempt for nap #1 Mom and Dad heard me opening and closing my drawers and closet. Dad came and checked on me and I showed him how I decorated my room with my diapers everywhere! I thought it was cool, he did not. So when I threw a temper tantrum shown in picture one, they attempted nap number #2 but this time Dad re-arranged my furniture for me. Isn't it cool? After I attempted to throw myself at the door for a few minutes, Mom came and got me and I was free! I decided to text a friend of mine and tell him I got out of a nap today! TOO COOL! So then I did a happy dance! On a high note though, I am happy to report I am pacifier free! WooHoo!
1 comment:
Ha, I LOVE the new furniture arrangement. Very funny!
Post a Comment