Yay! Football season is finally here! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! This weekend the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS played Charleston Southern and won! We went to a friend's tailgate where we had tons of fun. Mom took me to daycare b/c they were having parents night out for the game. Mom and Dad went, but only stayed until half time and they came and picked me up! I had tons of fun. We decorated Gator cookies and did some art. Here are some pictures... one of me and Mom, Dad walking to the game, the before game hand shake between both teams, the new scoreboard, and ME in a Tim TEBOW jersey! I can't wait until next weekend! Check out the blog below.... Dad and I went to Jacksonville Beach for Labor Day weekend b/c Mom had to work. We saw sea turtles that hatched and were trying to make their way to the ocean! It was soooo cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment