Mom did the Danskin Triathlon this weekend in Orlando. So, Dad and I went to support her. She said it wasn't as bad as she expected and she is glad she just finished! About 2300 women competed in different age groups! Dad saw Mom only twice. Once when she was coming in to Transition from her bike to run and then when she was almost crossing the finish line on her run. I think he missed her all the other times because I was wanting his attention as well. You can see in the pics how busy it was. The bike picture isn't Mom just some random person that was doing well. You can see that Uncle Bryan and one of Dad's good friends Justin came to cheer Mom on, but they were a little late. She finished about 15 minutes before they got there! Way to go guys :) No official time has been set, but she finished around the 2 hour mark.
1 comment:
WAY TO GO LINDSAY!! You make us all proud.
Love you,
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment