Saturday, November 10, 2007

27 weeks


At 27 weeks now and starting to receive Connor's presents!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookin good!!!

Unknown said...

That room was bare a week ago!!

tiffcook said...

aww what did you guys do with your computer and such? can't wait to see you in a month!!

Unknown said...

Your mother just told me the news!! I'm SOOO excited and happy for all of you! I saw Connor wave! I can't wait to hold him!! Can I be an adopted Aunt!?? :-)
Take care and sleep while you can!!
Love,
Colleen

Unknown said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you....you look exactly like your mother in your picture at eight weeks! You lucky girl!!

B&K said...

You're looking good! Love you and wish I was closer!! Can't wait to get a chance to hold him!

Love,
Grandma Kay

Heather K said...

Looking Great Linds ;) What do you all need yet?? ;)

Anonymous said...

you look great. hope you are doing well. Is that stroller pink?!?